Fun Things To Do in Sturgeon Bay and Door County
Sturgeon Bay, Wisconsin, offers Door County's widest selection of specialty shops, fine restaurants, and museums with year-round service. Every year Sturgeon Bay hosts a variety of unique celebrations you will not want to miss!
- Take in all Potowatomi State Park has to offer. Get out on the water! At D.C. Bike Park Store you can rent a canoe or kayak. Ride the off road bike trails with a rental bike from the Park Store or enjoy a comfort bike for a leisurely ride. Children's bikes, tag-a-longs and Burley trailers are also available.
- Enjoy a piece of Door County cherry pie at one of our fantastic restaurants.
- Enjoy a day at Saguaro Day Spa relaxing and pampering yourself
- Stretch your legs by taking the historic walking tour accompanied by the Sturgeon Bay Guidebook.
- Book a great day on the Bay and bring in the "big one" with one of our charter fishing services.
- Take in an evening play at the Third Avenue Playhouse or enjoy a movie at the theater.
- Feed the ducks and geese at Little Lake on north Third Avenue.
- Listen to evening music at one of our many pubs, or afternoon entertainment on the patio of Stone Harbor.
- Watch the sunset from the Olde Stone Quarry County Park.
- Observe the sunrise from the sidewalk on our historic downtown bridge.
- Explore Sturgeon Bay's nautical and cultural history at one of our museums.
- Experience a lighthouse tour by boat or trolley, or even your own vehicle.
- Participate in one of the many festivals held throughout the season.
- Hike along the canal out to the US Coast Guard Lighthouse.
- Eat delicious food at a variety of venues. Restaurants line the beautiful streets of Sturgeon Bay offering anything you have a taste for.
- Stop in at our yarn stores and see what purls of wisdom the knitting club has to share.
- Skip rocks on Lake Michigan.
- Cheer on the Green Bay Packers at a local bar or restaurant.
- Make that elusive hole-in-one at a nearby golf course.
- Enjoy the pool at your lodging.
- Treat yourself to a fine dining experience for dinner. Sturgeon Bay's harvest provides bountiful options.
- Pick up that special antique to help remind you of your trip to Door County.
- Experience a fiery fish boil at Scaturo's Baking Company and Cafe.
- Visit The Farm to pet and feed the animals.
- Check your e-mail at an internet café.
- Read a newspaper on a park bench.
- Sleep in or take a nap...remember you are on vacation!
- Visit one of the local Winerys
Join the Bridgeport Email List For a Chance To Win a $50 gift card!
Bridgeport Waterfront Resort is located in the center of historic Sturgeon Bay with exceptional access to all of Door County, Wisconsin's quaint shops, award winning restaurants, scenic parks and wide variety of attractions. Each room features every modern convenience you would expect to find at home is found within the comfort of your suite.
AVAILABLITY & Reservations
Bridgeport's suites each feature a whirlpool, a fireplace and a complete kitchen. The experience is complimented by on-site recreation including heated swimming pools, a whirlpool, a sauna, a fitness center and high-speed wireless internet.