Bus Tours Welcome!
Centrally located in downtown Sturgeon Bay, Bridgeport Resort is an ideal location for your bus tour stop over. We offer group rates and our large parking lot provides free and easy bus access. Bridgeport has been rated number one resort in Sturgeon Bay and Door County by Tripadvisor.com.
Attractions Near By
- Maritime Museum
- Specialty Shops
- Waterfront Walk Way
- Popelka Trenchard Glass
- Chicago Fireboat Cruise
- Door County Historical Museum
- Restaurants / Door County Fish Boils
- Third Avenue Play House
- Miller Art Museum
- Complimentary Suite for Travel Director
- Spacious Suites featuring Gathering Room, Fireplace, Balcony and Kitchen
- Complimentary Continental Breakfast (Bus Tours Only)
- 24-hour complimentary coffee, tea, milk and juice
- Free high speed Internet
- Personalized Guest Services - Luggage Service
- Box Lunches and Waterfront Cookouts Available
- Welcome "Step on Greeter"
- Convenience Store and Gift Shop on Site
Join the Bridgeport Email List!
Bridgeport Waterfront Resort is located in the center of historic Sturgeon Bay with exceptional access to all of Door County, Wisconsin's quaint shops, award winning restaurants, scenic parks and wide variety of attractions. Each room features every modern convenience you would expect to find at home is found within the comfort of your suite.
Availability & Reservations
Bridgeport's suites each feature a whirlpool, a fireplace and a complete kitchen. The experience is complimented by on-site recreation including heated swimming pools, a whirlpool, a sauna, a fitness center and high-speed wireless internet.